Maritime Investigations Services in Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News, Yorktown, Richmond VA and more!
A maritime investigation examines accidents and incidents occurring at sea. Common types of maritime claims involve personal injury or property damage claims as well as other types of cases.
When you hire our investigators you hire the best private investigators in Virginia, who work on maritime cases. Each maritime investigator has extensive experience in this specialty area. These investigations are documented incidents occurring at sea include private, corporate, governmental and military inquires.
The location of an accident or incident will determine the consequences on how the case is investigated. Claims occurring within territorial waters of a country are normally held to laws of that country. In other incidents, maritime claims occurring in international waters make the pursuit of claim resolution awkward and obscure. For this reason, it is critical to hire a the number one private investigators with extensive knowledge of admiralty law and maritime affairs with real world experience in the Navy, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine or other maritime organizations.
The most common claims in a maritime case include:
- – Personal injury which occur on seaborne vessels, or due to the actions of a person operating a
- – Property damage caused by, or suffered to, a seaborne vessel
- – Fraud cases involving tour operators
- – Personal watercraft injuries or property damage
- – Criminal investigations for illegal activities which occur at sea
- – Wrongful death investigations involving fatalities at sea
- – Work accident investigations involving workers who make their living at sea
- – Product liability investigations for devices by the maritime community
Accidents occur worldwide, on both land and sea. If you have been the victim of an injury or property claim involving a boating, shipping or personal watercraft incident, you will need specialized professional help to see your claim through to completion.
Professional maritime investigators are the best resource to help you prove your case and receive your just compensation.